would it be possible to use this for youtube videos?
Minimal Future - music pack
Minimal, lo-fi and melodic electronica music collection. Produced and composed by Andrea Baroni
Each song will have its loopable version (in some cases more than one), to be able to use it as continuous background music for your games.
PLEASE NOTE: purchasing this music pack will allow unrestricted usage of any of these tracks for your free or commercial game. One license purchase per game.
9 FULL SONGS/KITS:
- Dancing Operators [full song: 2:10 + 2 variations]
- Evolving Cities [full song: 2:53 + 1 variation]
- Fast Lanes Light Rain [full song: 2:15 + 3 variations]
- Forest Bathing [full song: 2:21 + 2 variations]
- March Of The Waking Lights [full song: 2:08 + 5 variations]
- Night Time [full song: 2:15 + 3 variations]
- Slightly Across [full song: 1:16 + 3 variations]
- The Tech Show [full song: 2:29 + 3 variations]
- You Were Always In The Right Place [full song: 1:43 + 3 variations]
A total of 34 tracks (18 seamless loops) - 44kHz 16bit wav files
About 42 minutes of audio content
SUPPORT ME ON PATREON:
And have the option to download and use all of my assets here on itch.io (with a simple CC-BY-4.0 license) plus have access to many more assets, updates, and request custom changes.
DOWNLOAD A FREE MUSIC PACK:
Join Andrea Baroni's newsletter and download a free music pack with 16 tracks from his best-selling music packs, ranging from chiptune to epic orchestral compositions.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7.80 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Since the price is quite cheap, the only thing I am asking you, in case you are going to create several videos with these tracks (maybe even about different projects or topics), is to buy more licenses, same as what you would do when using these tracks for multiple games. So not a license per video of course, don't worry, but at least a license every few videos.
I hope it makes sense. Apart from that, please go ahead, and feel free to share your videos with me, I am always curious to see how my music is getting used :)